The SimpleRisk 20220909-001 release is a small bug fix update to address a few issues we found with the SimpleRisk 20220823-001 release. While there are a few updates to the SimpleRisk Extras. The only change to SimpleRisk Core is a fix for risks that already have a mitigation being unable to be selected in the Governance section for Exceptions as associated risks.
This release only includes a single change to the SimpleRisk Core a bug fix:
- Fixed an issue when creating an Exception in the Governance module. Risks would not show up in the associated risks dropdown if any mitigation information was associated with the risk.
The SimpleRisk Extras are the paid for functionality that extend the features of the SimpleRisk Core. This release targets bugs that made it through the major updates to Import-Export as well as updates to the Compliance Forge SCF extra.
The full list of updates to Extras are as follows:
- Fixed an issue where pulling new assessments and frameworks from the Content page in the Configure menu would not function properly.
- Fixed an issue where users could not import risks that were closed without importing close-out information.
- Fixed an issue where updating an asset via import would cause an error if all columns were not mapped.
- Added the ability to import control tests.
- Added the ability to export control tests.
Compliance Forge SCF Extra
- Updated the SCF to 2022.2.1.
- Resolved an issue where the Supplemental Guidance field would store “#Name?” for compliance forge controls.
- Fixed an issue where risk details could not be viewed if the template that risk used was deleted.