The SimpleRisk 20221013-001 release is a minor update introducing a new small feature and a few usability improvements as well as laying the groundwork for PHP 8 compatibility. The new addition is a Framework field to record the Framework with an Exception this doubles as a way to filter the control field options to controls only belonging to the selected framework.
This release includes one new feature:
- Added the ability to associate a Framework with an exception. Choosing a framework will limit the controls you can select to ones belonging to that framework.
There were a few additional usability changes as well:
- Updated the submission logic for the Document Program. Users tab selection will be remembered after submitting a form.
- Updated the default state for "Check Case Sensitivity for Usernames" to false.
- Updated failed login error message to use the language set for SimpleRisk.
This release included fixes for the following bugs:
- Fixed an issue where column filters would not be shown on the Dynamic Risk Report
- Fixed an issue where tags would not be displayed while editing assets.
- Aligned the define exceptions edit and delete buttons.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Dynamic Risk Report functioning on MySQL 5.7.
- Fixed an issue where users with a risk matrix smaller than 5x5 would receive an error when viewing risk details.
- Fixed an issue where the associated risks field would not display all entries when there was a high volume of risks present.
The SimpleRisk Extras are the paid for functionality that extend the features of the SimpleRisk Core. This release targets bugs that made it through the major updates to Import-Export as well as patching a bug and updating the Compliance Forge SCF extra.
The full list of updates to Extras are as follows:
- Fixed an issue where the printable view of a risk would show fields that customization has currently disabled.