The SimpleRisk 20211010-001 is a minor bug fix release concentrating on a handful of issues we did not believe could wait for a full release. The bug fixes include a fix for an issue where the menu for adding new controls would not close when a new control was submitted as well as an issue where deleted controls could still be displayed. This release also provides a fix for an issue that was preventing users from updating while SimpleRisk Extras were active. We have also updated the healthcheck to handle users setting the PHP memory_limit to -1 and situations where it is not defined at all.
Other new features that were added to enhance the usability of SimpleRisk include
- Updated the memory limit healthcheck to handle -1 and not set values.
This release also included the following bug fixes for the SimpleRisk Core
- Fixed an issue where the modal windows for adding new controls would not close when adding a new control.
- Fixed an issue where deleted controls would still be displayed.
The SimpleRisk Extras are the paid for functionality that extend the features of the SimpleRisk Core. This release included a few bug fixes to our SimpleRisk Extras as well:
- Fixed an issue where the Upgrade Extra was unable to function with active extras in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the upgrade script from executing when activating the extra.
- Fixed an issue where having Customization Extra off would prevent the system from being able to export properly.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the extra from installing.
ComplianceForge Secure Controls Framework (SCF)
- Moved the SCF to the SimpleRisk github to prevent issues obtaining the SCF for installation into SimpleRisk.
- Fixed an issue where users could receive an error regarding a table already existing when working with the Compliance Forge SCF extra.