The SimpleRisk 20211027-001 release adds a single but helpful new feature allowing users to mark risks as unmitigated and mark them as unreviewed which will remove any information regarding either of these processes from a given risk. These new actions are found in the actions menu at the top right when viewing risks.
We also returned the display size of the Risk Assessments and Additional Notes fields to their original size. They can still be expanded further by clicking the corner and dragging but will no longer appear as one line fields by default.
This release also included the following bug fixes for the SimpleRisk Core
- Fixed an issue where a table required for Compliance Audit Tests was only added if the user had the Assessments extra. This was preventing users with no extras from being able to see audit tests.
- Fixed an issue when creating a compliance test with lower resolutions not displaying multi-select dropdowns correctly.
The SimpleRisk Extras are the paid for functionality that extend the features of the SimpleRisk Core. This release included a ton of new functionality and bug fixes to our SimpleRisk Extras:
- Fixed an issue when a large number of custom fields are selected for a project template the UI displays poorly.
- Fixed an issue where using PHP 7.4 and trying to view Questionnaire Results that contained no pending risk would result in an error.
ComplianceForge Secure Controls Framework (SCF)
- Fixed an issue for missing base_url in SESSION with ComplianceForge API call.